Prevent Child Abuse Georgia is able to assist citizens with acquiring child related resources.
The resources that Prevent Child Abuse Georgia can assist citizens with include but are not limited to:
- Referrals to parenting classes and programs.
- Health care resources and basic necessities
- Support for grandparents raising grandchildren
- Referrals to legal services
- Referrals to juvenile court for custody issues (guardianship, private dependency filings)
- Referrals to local juvenile court intake to handle matters such as Children In Need of Services (CHINS)