Prevent Child Abuse Georgia is able to assist citizens with acquiring child related resources.
Prevent Child Abuse Georgia can be contacted by calling 1-800-CHILDREN (1-800-244-5373). The resources that Prevent Child Abuse Georgia can assist citizens with include but are not limited to:
- Referrals to parenting classes and programs.
- Health care resources and basic necessities
- Support for grandparents raising grandchildren
- Referrals to legal services
- Referrals to juvenile court for custody issues (guardianship, private dependency filings)
- Referrals to local juvenile court intake to handle matters such as Children In Need of Services (CHINS)