How do I file a complaint with OCA?

There are two ways to file a complaint with OCA.

  • One option is to complete and submit an online complaint form detailing your situation. Upon submission, the Information and Referral Specialist will review and you will be contacted for follow-up to let you know the next steps that we will take in response to your complaint. The form is located under "Forms and Reporting" in the left margin of the home page. 
  • The other option is to call our office directly (404-656-4200) and discuss your case with one of our friendly staff members.