Forms & Reporting

Use the links to the left to find out more information on reporting child abuse and child fatalities to the Division of Children and Family Services and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. 

If you'd like to make a complaint or inquiry directly to the Office of the Child Advocate, please submit our online form: Request OCA Assistance or Investigation.