A child from another state died in my county - what should I do?

The national child death review website provides contact information for the chairpersons/directors of CFR committees in other states.  If you have a child from another state die in your county, please click on the link below to identify and contact the CFR office for that particular state.  As always, OCA staff are available to assist you if needed.

National Child Death Review